- we aim to limit our collection of personal information to only that personal information that is needed for legitimate reasons.
- we will first obtain your explicit consent if this is necessary to process your personal data.
- we take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information and require the same of parties who process personal information on our behalf.
- we respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we have about you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
1.1 Contact – by phone, mail, email and/or web formats
We store this data until the service is terminated.
2. Disclosure to other parties
We share this data with processors only for the following purposes:
Name: networkerz GmbH
We are committed to the security of personal information. We take reasonable security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal information. This ensures that only necessary persons have access to your data, that this access is protected and that our security measures are regularly audited.
5. Third party websites
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you read this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will inform you wherever possible.
7. Access and processing of your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we have about you, please contact us. You can reach us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is used, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: You have the right, whenever you wish, to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer of your data: You have the right to request all of your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for the processing.
Please make sure that you always clearly state who you are so that we can be sure not to edit or delete the wrong person’s data.
8. Submit a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle the processing of your personal data (your complaint), you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.